ACRYLIC Main Characteristics
* 100% acrylic, its colors are completly stable and the white non-yellowing with the passage of the time.
* Combines the thoughness of the mineral with the ductility of the resin.
* It is composed by 60% of Alumina Trihydrate and 40% of Acrylic Resin.
* It is solid, durable and does not contain allergenic substances or other toxic ingredients.
* Resists stains and scratches, and any damage can be repaired and restored easily.
* Easy maintenance and cleaning due to a non porous surface.
* Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
* Made in the European Union.
* CE marking.
* Have certificates done by independent laboratories that guarantees the observance of the following standards:
- Resistance to chemical products. UNE 56867:2002
- Resistance to hydrochloric acid attack. UNE EN 939:2009
- Estability of surface appearance. UNE 56867:2002
- Resistance to thermal shock. UNE EN 13310:2003
- Resistance of the colors to rub. EN ISO 11640:1999
- Dimensional estability at high temperature. UNE EN 438-2